Friday, February 11, 2011

Back To Nashville

    Following up on the previous post regarding the Josh Pruno CD Release Party, it was an unqualified success.  The management of the Hard Rock has stated, "On Saturday, January 29th 2011, Scott Kubala along with several other notable acts from the Nashville area hosted a live music event at The Hard Rock Cafe in Music City. The event recognized 395 guests in attendance and since it’s execution, my team and I have received numerous compliments regarding the performance lineup. Scott along with Josh Pruno & Jessica Roadcap (who joined him on the bill), are welcome for return performances at the Hard Rock Cafe in Nashville anytime they like! We had a blast getting to work with them!"
    While I always look forward to working with Josh and Jessica again soon, I have continued to aggressively book shows in Nashville.  I'm returning to the Commodore Grille on February 17th, and will be a featured perfomers with one of my all time favorites, The Flat River Band, at the Red Rooster and the Hotel Indigo during Country Radio Seminar week in March.
    I continue to get requests to book some shows back home in Southeast Missouri, and we continue to work on that as well.  I hope I have a chance to perform soon for you at an upcoming show.

No comments:

Post a Comment